The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the latest release of OnePlan. Check out what's new & enhanced this month!
Professional Services Solution Template
- OnePlan’s Professional Services Automation is an end-to-end solution that provides service delivery organizations a single system of engagement for sales, resourcing, delivery, and billing. Streamline your delivery with workflows that align with every phase of the customer lifecycle. From customer acquisition to operational support, OnePlan’s PSA solution drives productivity, enabling teams to get the data they need to run the business optimally and make the right decisions.
- You can now request one or more generic resources and fulfill the request with one or more named resources. The original request is maintained and the will not show completed until all of the resource request has been fulfilled. This makes it much easier to staff requests for generic resources.
- You can now add a resource to a resource plan multiple times. In conjunction with the new capability to add custom fields, you can add a resource multiple times and tag them as needed. For example you could add a resource and tag them to each phase of the project.
- You can now filter on user fields (like manager). This allows you to easily see all of the resources related to a particular manager, or other user.
- Sorting on resource level fields is now available. This allows for ordering resource plans by resource fields like role or business unit.
- Time off now shows in the resource plan. This allows for resource availability to be more accurate when resources take vacation time.
- Pre-filters are now available for the resource planner. This allows for focusing in on the resources you want, and also increases performance.
- Negotiations can now be enabled on specific planning types. For example, you could turn it on for committed resource plans, but not on your scheduled or actuals type.
- If you are auto importing your schedule to a resource planning type (like the scheduled type) resource managers can now request task reassignments. The project manager will receive a request that they can approve or reject.
- When importing costs from the resource plan, schedule, or timesheet actuals, costs can now be calculated with the resources actual cost. Previously you could only use blended rates.
- You can now use the "leaf" property in calculations. This means you can make calculations work differently at the summary task level than the child / sub task level.
Project Desktop Pro Publisher (Project Connect)
- New tasks created in my work can now be pulled into your Microsoft Project schedule. When you click update to see status updates, it will also find new tasks that have been created.
- The home page and My work will now show icons and text in areas that have no data. This gives more info to new users so they can start to use the tool quicker and easier.
- There is now a new admin tool that can be used to renumber plan ids. It can be accessed from general settings, tools.