The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the latest release of OnePlan. Check out what's new and enhanced in this release!
- Loading many plans in the modeler is now about 75% faster.
- Selecting or unselecting all plans is now much faster.
- Switching views is now much faster.
- When creating or updating a model, the user experience has been updated to a more intuitive format.
- You can now filter on related plans. For example, you could show all of the projects associated to a particular objective.
- When loading the modeler, only resources used in the 'in" plans will be shown by default. You can use the new data selection option to show all resources if needed. You can also choose to show all plans, or just the "in" plans data. You can filter on the status of each resource booking as well (proposed vs committed).
- The resource capacity vs demand chart will now update in real time as you move plans in / out or drag and drop to a different estimated start date.
- The cumulative cost vs target chart will now update in real time as you move plans in / out or drag and drop to a different estimated start date.
- The cumulative comparison chart will now update in real time as you move plans in / out or drag and drop to a different estimated start date.
- You can now choose to show or hide "out" plans in the bubble chart. If you choose to show them, they will show grey. "In" plans will show blue.
- You can now save a view without the Estimated Start and Estimated finish fields in it.
- You can now export the plans grid to Excel (xlsx).
- You can now export scenario details to Excel (xlsx).
- When using conditional formatting rules on choice fields, you no longer have to set a rule for every color. You just need to set a rule for the choices that you do want a color for.
- Updating a work it using the REST API will now trigger a audit log entry.
- The convert to milestone option will now trigger a audit log entry.
- Updating work items using the Gantt will now trigger a audit log entry.
- When hovering over a work item name, the full item name will be shown in a tooltip.
- The resource requirements view will now load faster.
- Dragging and dropping resource plans to a different start date is now much faster.
- Expanding all groupings in a requirements view is now faster.
- When negotiations are enabled, and you use the allocate function, rows updated will be set to pending and show the old and new values until they are approved.
- If you archive a plan, the data in the plan will no longer show anywhere in OnePlan. This helps clean up the views as well as will help with the performance of loading pages.
- You can now quickly enable or disable all notifications for a resource using the check all / uncheck all options.
Backup / Restore
- When you backup a group with templates, the templates will now be backed up and restored.
- When reporting on resource plan data, fulfillment rows will only show the amount of remaining hours. Previously the total hours were shown which could cause double counting of hours.