The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the latest release of OnePlan. Check out what's new & enhanced this month!
- When saving portfolio what if scenarios, the scenarios will now be saved to the area you are in. This means you will only see scenarios that were saved in the area you are in.
- There is now a recalculate button in the work planner. In certain scenarios, you may need to recalculate financials or timesheets hours. Clicking this button will update the values to the most current.
- There is now a new option in the Resource Planner to add a Power BI report. You can go to the OnePlan admin settings and specify the URL of the report you would like to show. This way you can view resource reports from OnePlan without having to navigate away to Power BI.
- When adding resources to your Resource Plan, those resources will now be automatically added to the shared with (team) for that plan. This way when you go to assign work items later, those resources are already available.
- If the Estimated Start or Estimated End Date of a period overlap a period in the resource planner (Month, Quarter, or Year), that period will not show hashing through it anymore. The hashing is meant to show the boundaries of the planned project so you don't plan budget or resources outside of the projects dates. The hashing now only shades column headers instead of all of the cells for a period. The shading is now explained in the legend as well.
- If the Estimated Start or Estimated End Date of a period overlap a period in the financial planner (Month, Quarter, or Year), that period will not show hashing through it anymore. The hashing is meant to show the boundaries of the planned project so you don't plan budget or resources outside of the projects dates. The hashing now only shades column headers instead of all of the cells for a period. The shading is now explained in the legend as well.
Plan Detail Forms
- The sections in the Plan Detail Forms are now collapsible. They act like a accordion when collapsed, and can be expanded as needed. This is helpful for navigating through forms with many sections and fields.
- Activities that have been created in the work planner will now show up under the "Activities" grouping when grouping by work type. Previously they would show under the "No Value" grouping.
Project Pro Desktop Publisher
- When connecting to a existing plan, there is now a search option to easily find the plan you want to connect to. This is helpful when you have a lot of plans.
- In the General Settings page, there is now a new option named Tools. There are three different options. Plan Cleanup - which can be used for bulk deleting plans (be careful, once they are gone they are gone). Config Update Tools - which can be used to upgrade your configuration is you started on a older template. Processes - which can be used to view and manage running background processes.
Project for the Web Integration
- If a resource has not been added to the OnePlan resource pool, and you assign a task in Project for the web, they will now automatically be added to the OnePlan Resource Center. Previously the task would come into OnePlan and not have an assignee if the person wasn't in the resource pool.
- The Project for The Web integration now supports syncing task dependencies to OnePlan. They show in the Gannt view in the OnePlan Work Planner.
Azure DevOps Integration
- The Azure DevOps integration has a new settings available. You can choose if you want to sync all work items, or just work items that are in a sprint. Previously it would only sync items that were in a sprint. This setting is in the advanced settings area of the integration.