Select the View menu drop down to change views, save views, and delete views. Global views show in the first section. Only administrators can save global views. Personal views show in the second section, if you have any saved.
Make changes to the view, such as adding columns, arranging columns, etc. Whether or not the Timeline, Gantt, and Activities show is a saved with the view.
Add and remove columns
To add or remove a column from the view, right-click in any column header. Expand the Columns sub-heading. The columns already in the view marked with a check. The remaining available fields are listed. Select or deselect the columns to show or hide in the view. Newly added columns show on the far right.
Arrange column order
To arrange the columns, click on the column heading and drag the column to the desired location. Let go of the mouse to drop the column in that spot.
Save a view
Make any changes to the view, such as adding columns, arranging columns, etc.
- On the View menu, select Save View. The Save View form will open.
- Complete the Save View form.
- View Name: Initially, the current view name will show. Update to a new name. If updating a view rather than saving a new view, keep the name as-is.
- Default View: Check the checkbox if this is a default view. A default view will open automatically when you go to the Work Plan.
- Personal View: Check the checkbox if this is a personal view. It is checked by default. Administrators may save a view as a global view for the group by deselecting the checkbox.
Delete a view
Navigate to the view you want to delete.
- On the View menu, select Delete View. Deleting a global view deletes it for everyone.
- Confirm deletion.