This article describes how to access and view plan-level insights. Insights notify you about plan items that require attention. Insight scores are generated so managers can easily track compliance to best practices.
Open Plan Insights
- Go to your desired plan.
- From the plan navigation, select Reporting > Insights. The plan insights page will open.
In the insights page, you can view all plan insights and the plan compliance score.
- Plan Compliance Score: Calculates the number of open (information, warnings, or problems) compliance insights divided the total number compliance insights.
- Insights List: Lists all insights for the current plan.
Trigger Level Filter:Allows you to filter the insights list by insight type. Types include:
- Success: The item has been addressed and completed. Marked with the green circle with a check icon.
- Information: The item is for information only. There are no actions that need to be taken. Marked with the blue circle with an ! icon.
- Warnings: The item is an issue, but is not urgent. If not addressed, the warning will be escalated to a problem. Marked with the yellow triangle with an ! icon.
Problems: The item is causing issues for the plan and must be addressed. Marked the red circle with an X icon.
NOTE: Items marked with the shield icon are compliance insights and are counted in the plan compliance score.
Insight Category Filter: Allows you to filter insights by categories*.
NOTE: Categories are customizable and will vary.
- Refresh Insights: Refreshes the insights list in real time.